Thanks to Ringers from the Top End - here's a list of the latest station jobs available.
1. Seeking stockmen with cattle and horse experience for muster season up in the Pilbara- start ASAP- send resume to Clair.firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Caretaker / maintenance couple required for remote north Kimberly cattle station. Commencing first week of April 2017. Suit reliable semi-retired tradesman with mechanical skills and wife looking for a lifestyle change. Duties include mechanical maintenance/repairs; tractor, slasher, quad bikes, generators, bore pump, vehicles, grader; mowing, gardening, firefighting, Jack of all trades. Interested in conservation/biodiversity as we have intensive flora and flora research programs. Domestic duties helping in main house, and with entertaining, cleaning, bed making, caring for guest house and single quarters. Must have good work ethic, love the outdoors and quiet lifestyle as town is over 400kms away. Very busy during the Dry season but followed by quieter times with no road access during the wet. Must be available for 6 months with option for longer if mutually happy. Email with full resume and experience, and for more details email@example.com.
3. Opportunities are now available for station cooks to join our teams at Headingly, Delamere and Camfield Stations. To apply, head here.
4. Limbunya Station NT has the following positions vacant: Governess - We are looking for a teacher/governess for our school room. To teach Distance education to our sons in Year 5 and Year 2.This role is for someone who loves the rural lifestyle and enjoys spending time with children. Experience with distance education would be an advantage but is not a definet requirement. The job also involves some domestic duties after school is finished. This job includes accomodation and all meals. Boreman - We are also looking for a Boreman. this job is not only limited to doing bore runs. Fixing fences, putting lick out, operating machines and joining the camp when needed is also involved. This is an all rounder position. Mechanical knowledge is highly sort after for this position. Call 0889750783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Wave Hill Station is currently accepting applications for a bore mechanic and fencer. The bore mechanic should be trade qualified (mechanical or boilermaker) and have their own tools. The fencer should have worked previously in a similar position. Applications to email@example.com.
7. Looking for station hands, station cook and handyman staff for immediate start. All meals and accommodation are provided along with an attractive wage. Phone 0402 136 577 if interested. Located in the East Pilbara region of WA.
8. We are hoping to find someone who is reliable, willing to learn and has good communication skills. We are looking for someone who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty but can also assist with some domestic roles. You will be working closely with both Tom and Annabel, assisting with a variety of jobs including (but not limited to): Feeding and watering horses, dogs and other farm animals, preparing animals for shows, gardening and mowing lawns and general grounds maintenance. You don't have to be experienced with handling horses, however you will be required to work with and/or around large animals. More details here.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.