THE Gin Gin Sale on Monday was held in dusty, dry conditions as the dry tightens into the coastal belt.
- The sale with smaller numbers of 280 was in sellers favour on reports from other centres.
- The smaller numbers offered probably contributed to this result.
- Teresa Stewart sold No 2 Brahman steers for $460.
- David and Pat Neubecker of Yandaran, sold fresh, quality No 3 Brahman steers for $400.
- Graham Stirrat of Rosedale sold weaned, store Red Brahman steers for $385.
- Jim Moodie of South Kolan, sold well-grown, weaned crossbred steers for $440.
- Rob Wondrock of Bargara, sold younger, weaner Charolais steers for $400.
- Kel & Margaret Pengelly of Ubobo, sold a pen of No 3 Santa weaner heifers for $310.
- Tom Lester of Monduran, sold younger, lighter Brahman cross weaner heifers for $250.
- John and Linda Steemson of Yandaran, sold store Grey Brahman Cows, mostly No 3s with Charbray calves 1-3 months for $610.
Next sale scheduled for Monday, November 11.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.