THE Nambucca Natural Horsemanship Club has started 2013 sitting tall in the saddle, having organised a program of educational sessions designed to allow members to get the most out of their passion.
The club is eagerly anticipating visits from a range of respected instructors throughout the year.
Among those instructors confirmed for 2013 are:
- Danny Woodland for the kids' clinics.
- Ken Faulkner from the Australian Natural Horsemanship Study Centre.
- Barry Christopherson from Casino, our regular leader at our campouts.
- Mel Fleming from Connecting with Horses and Riding with Synchronicity.
- Rob McAuliffe and Carmen Smith, who are Parelli Instructors.
Club spokeswoman Vicki Hickey said the focus on upgrading skills had seen many members improving their horsemanship in leaps and bounds.
She said three club members had received Certificates in Parelli Natural Horsemanship in areas such as online and freestyle riding.
The club meets every second Wednesday at the Macksville Showgrounds and also organises trail rides and campouts. One of those has been organised for Nana Golen later in the year.
For more information, go to nambuccanaturalhorse.com.au or email email@example.com, or call Vicki Hickey 6569 6196 or Glenda Pate 6569 5137.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.