THE CQ Grower Solutions project is taking to the road again this month as part of its comprehensive summer extension program.
The roadshow is travelling all around the region from Moura to Clermont and will cover a broad range of topics.
This includes soil nutrition updates on deep placement of fertiliser and the finalised chickpea/wheat rotation trials; results from an extensive nematode survey in cropping land across CQ and management implications of those results for growers; results from the strategic tillage work conducted in CQ and its implications on weed and nutrition management and updates on the most recent rounds of grass management trials.
The road show, which is sponsored by Grain Growers, is free and open to anyone.
The morning meetings will conclude with a barbecue lunch, and afternoon meetings will finish with a barbecue and refreshments.
For more information or to RSVP contact Max Quinlivan on 4983 7424 or email@example.com for the Central Highlands, or Darren Aisthorpe on 4992 9124 or firstname.lastname@example.org for the Dawson/Callide area.
- Kilcummin Kilcummin Hall, Monday, Nov 18, 3-6pm
- Clermont Brendon Swaffer, Bungarra, Tuesday, Nov 19, 9am-noon
- Capella Cultural Centre, Tuesday, Nov 19, 3-6pm
- Rolleston Rolleston Hall, Wednesday, Nov 20, 9am-noon
- Gindie Tennis Club, Wednesday, Nov 20, 3-6pm
- Duaringa Golf Club, Thursday, Nov 21, 9am-noon
- Jambin Jambin Pub, Thursday, Nov 21, 3-6pm
- Moura Moura RSL, Friday, Nov 22, 9am-noon