Terms and Conditions: Rural Weekly – Win Tickets to PBR Last Cowboy Standing
By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Method of entry: To enter, Contestants must complete the entry form online between Thursday May 28, 2015 and midnight Friday July 3, 2015. The online entry must be completed in full and submitted to be valid. Contestants may submit more than one entry.
Enter online (promotional website) at: www.ruralweekly.com.au/competitions (so entry is registered before the closing time/date).
2. Prizes: The following prizes are available to be won:
- 1 of 10 Double Passes (2 people) to the PBR Last Cowboy Standing event. Each Double Pass has a retail market value of $100.00 (inclusive of GST).
- Admission is reserve seating.
- No Video Cameras Allowed.
- The total maximum value of the prizes for this competition is $1000.00 (inclusive of GST).
The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which are payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences on Thursday May 28, 2015 and closes at Midnight, Friday July 3, 2015 (closure date/time). Entries received after the closure date/time will not be eligible.
4. Eligibility limitations: Contestants under the age of 18 must have parent/guardian consent to enter. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(I) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winners will be selected by electronic random draw at 10:00am on Monday July 6, 2015 at Rural Weekly. Winners will be contacted by telephone and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner details will be published in Rural Weekly on Thursday July 9, 2015. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and Government Photo ID will be required. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Children aged between 16 – 18 years must acknowledge they received parent/guardian consent to enter the competition. A release form must be signed by the winner acknowledging collection of their prize. All prizes when specified must be picked up within 90 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
Promoter: Toowoomba Newspapers Pty Ltd
ACN 009 820 035